Test Prep For Psat in Queens and Nassau County
Manhasset, NY, test prep for PSAT may help your child score higher on this all-important standardized test as well as on other tests. Tutor Doctor of Queens and Nassau County has been helping students improve their test scores for more than 14 years. Before we begin the instructional process, we sit down with your child to learn the details about his or her individual learning process and goals. Then we tailor individualized learning plans.
When you work with us, you’re working with a company that arranges lesson times in your home to accommodate your busy schedule. We offer our clients:
- Affordable prices
- Flexible appointment scheduling
- A stress-free learning approach
- One-on-one instruction
- Experienced tutors
- Collaboration with students’ classroom teachers
- Free in-home consultation
Tutor Doctor of Queens and Nassau County uses your child’s own homework assignments as a core curriculum for helping him or her learn more effectively. Our test preparation staff has the experience to assess your child’s test-taking strengths and weaknesses effectively and to devise strategies that may help your child score significantly higher. Call us today for a quick response to learn more about our Manhasset, NY, test prep for PSAT and other standardized tests.
- Set Goals: We come to your home for a free consultation. We want to understand your student’s goals and create an individualized learning plan.
- Match: We will match the best tutor for you based on academic requirements, personality, learning style, mentoring needs, geography and schedule.
- Tutor: Your tutor will come to your home and tutor according the goals we set initially.
- Report: Session reports can be sent to your email address for each tutoring session. These reports help parents stay in tune with how their student is progressing.
Watch Our Latest TV Interview
Chad’s new tutor Amanda is awesome. They both work well together. The second week she had a rule chart made up. “Chad’s rules” the 4th rule was smile. I thought that was so cute. He likes the new attention and route. Just want to let you know. Thanks so much for your support.
–Dorie, Parent of Chad
Have Tutoring Questions?
Number of People Helped by Tutor Doctor Worldwide