Effective Tutoring Service in Queens and Nassau County
Tutor Doctor of Queens and Nassau County is a Manhasset, NY, tutoring service that may be able to offer your child the academic boost he or she needs in classroom studies or in standardized test preparation. We’ve been helping kids succeed in school for nearly a decade and a half. We deliver our tutoring services in your home where we believe your child is most comfortable and receptive to personalized learning.
Since we come to you rather than make you come to us, our tutoring services are convenient no matter how hectic your schedule is. When you work with us, you also have the benefit of:
- Competitive rates
- Flexible appointment times
- Learning strategies designed to minimize learning anxiety
- Highly experienced tutors who pay attention to detail
- A collaborative relationship between tutors and classroom teachers
Tutor Doctor of Queens and Nassau County can help your child learn a number of skills that are important to classroom success including time management and attention focusing. We can also provide you with reports following each tutoring session. Call us today for a quick response for more information about our Manhasset, NY, tutoring service and to schedule a free in-home consultation.
- Set Goals: We come to your home for a free consultation. We want to understand your student’s goals and create an individualized learning plan.
- Match: We will match the best tutor for you based on academic requirements, personality, learning style, mentoring needs, geography and schedule.
- Tutor: Your tutor will come to your home and tutor according the goals we set initially.
- Report: Session reports can be sent to your email address for each tutoring session. These reports help parents stay in tune with how their student is progressing.
Watch Our Latest TV Interview
Chad’s new tutor Amanda is awesome. They both work well together. The second week she had a rule chart made up. “Chad’s rules” the 4th rule was smile. I thought that was so cute. He likes the new attention and route. Just want to let you know. Thanks so much for your support.
–Dorie, Parent of Chad
Have Tutoring Questions?
Number of People Helped by Tutor Doctor Worldwide